Thought I would do something fun for the month of May. I found a cute little survey somewhere online (sorry to whoever came up with it… I can’t remember where I found it 😦 ) where every day for 30 days you answer a different question about Animal Crossing! Here is the survey in its entirety, if you want to do it as well:
30 Day Animal Crossing Challenge
- 01 – Your favorite neighbor
- 02 – Your least favorite neighbor
- 03 – An event that makes/made you happy
- 04 – An event that makes/made you sad
- 05 – A neighbor that reminds you of someone
- 06 – A place in town that reminds of you of somewhere
- 07 – A neighbor that reminds you of a certain event
- 08 – Your favorite place in town
- 09 – Your favorite K.K Slider song
- 10 – Your favorite NPC
- 11 – Something your favorite neighbor has said
- 12 – Something your least favorite neighbor has said
- 13 – Something that is your guilty pleasure
- 14 – An event that nobody would expect you to love
- 15 – A NPC or neighbor that is most like you
- 16 – A neighbor that you used to love but now hate
- 17 – A neighbor that you talk to often
- 18 – Your favorite hour song (any game)
- 19 – Your least favorite hour song (any game)
- 20 – A neighbor you like to annoy
- 21 – A neighbor that you’re closest to
- 22 – A neighbor you wish didn’t move
- 23 – Your least favorite NPC
- 24 – The NPC you see the most
- 25 – Your favorite snooty neighbor
- 26 – Your favorite grumpy neighbor
- 27 – Your favorite jock neighbor
- 28 – Your favorite lazy neighbor
- 29 – Your favorite neighbor personality
- 30 – Your last neighbor to move in or out
So here we go! 😉
Day 1: Your favorite neighbor
This is a tough one for me, because I love so many of them! I have always loved Octavian since getting him as a neighbor in Animal Crossing, because he is so funny and grumpy. Kind of like me.
I also love Rhoda for the same reasons! Her colors are really pretty to me too. I had her as a neighbor briefly in Animal Crossing, but she moved away from me.
Lucky the mummy dog has been another one of my favorites as well. He told me he loved me once during Yay Day, haha! He was my neighbor in Animal Crossing: Wild World for a few years before he moved away!
Kabuki is pretty cool as well. I’ve had him in both my Animal Crossing and my Animal Crossing: Wild World towns. He’s still in my Wild World town!
Recently, I’ve become a huge fan of Sutoroberi, a neighbor of mine in Doubutsu no Mori. She is adorable, her personality is adorable, and she better never move away!
Lastly, I love Stitches. He is currently in my Animal Crossing: Wild World town and he is completely adorable as well. Plus, his Amiibo card is too cute!
I’m sure there are probably more that I really love, but those are the ones I thought of right off the top of my head. I’ll be back for question #2 tomorrow!