Like I mentioned yesterday, I was recently nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by fellow blogger bobaandgames!
That was really sweet of her to nominate me, and I really appreciate it!! Here are the rules of the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
Share 7 things about yourself
Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
Include this set of rules
Inform your nominees
All right, here are 7 things about myself! 🙂
1. Despite the fact that most people who know me call me “goth” and joke about my love of all things dark, I actually really love being at the beach and out by the pool. I love the peacefulness and beauty of the ocean, and I love to float on a raft in the pool and relax the day away.
2. I really love tattoos and piercings! I would probably be covered up in them if it weren’t for Michael’s protests 😉 I currently have 10 tattoos and 12 piercings.
3. I am a huge animal lover. I love all things fuzzy, furry, scaly, slimy, and everything in between!
4. With that being said, I have had my turtle Bob for 19 years! My aunt and uncle gave him to me as a Christmas present all those years ago, and he’s been my pal ever since!
5. My dream car is a Dodge Viper. I was lucky enough to ride in one a couple years ago, and it was one of the most fun things I’ve ever done!
6. I love writing. I have a whole collection of stories I wrote as a kid! As an adult, there are many stories I’ve written, but never completed. Right now I’m writing a story based off of Super Mario RPG- only Mario and Co. curse a lot and are super sarcastic. I also have a bunch of journals I’ve written in since I was 9 years old.
*I was going to post a pic of all my journals, but they are still all packed up! Sorry!*
7. Since I’m writing a story based off of Super Mario RPG, you would be correct in guessing that it is my favorite video game of all time. Ever since the game came out in 1996, I have been obsessed with it. The storyline, the characters, the weird plot twists and turns- it fully captivated me! I have played through the game many times and have exploited every last secret in it- yet I can still go back and play it and enjoy it all over again!
So there you have it, 7 things about me! Thanks again for the award, bobaandgames! 🙂 As far as nominating others goes… consider yourselves all nominated! 😉 Thanks for reading!