I mentioned a week or so ago that I got nominated for a blogging award called the Sunshine Blogger Award, thanks to my friend The Shameful Narcissist. It was so sweet of her to nominate me and I am really honored to accept your award! 😉
Here are the rules for the award!
1. Thank whomever nominates your blog.
2. Indulge yourself and answer any questions you feel happy to answer.
3. Spread that radiance to some other awesome blogs to keep the light shining brightly.
4. Use these questions or make up your own to ask your nominees.
5. Tell your nominees that they have been nominated.
6. Put your preferred logo award on display (I just Google searched “Sunshine Blogger Award” and picked this nifty logo!)
So, here are the questions The Shameful Narcissist had for me!
1. What’s your favorite story of all time? Media doesn’t matter.
This is a really tough question! There are so many stories I love, it’s hard to choose just one, but I do have one book series that I could read over and over. That series is Harry Potter! I could go on and on about why, but basically I just love the magic and the excitement and the fact that Harry’s world is so well crafted and interesting.
2. What fictional world would you most want to live in and why?
Haha… can I live in Harry Potter’s world too? Seriously, the Muggle world seems so damn boring and uninteresting after reading about magic! I could do without Voldemort and his bullshit, but hey, it would still be kinda cool to fight him.
The alternative would be living in the Animal Crossing universe. Seriously, think about it! You get to be around a bunch of cute animals, you pay off your mortgage by selling fruit and fish, and there are no people around to bother you! Sounds good to me.
3. What’s the most beautiful song you know?
This is a funny question for me to answer, because I mostly listen to hard rock/ heavy metal, so a lot of the music I like isn’t really considered “beautiful.” However, I also happen to love Christmas music- something about it just fills my cold little black heart up with joy! 😉 There is a song called “For the Beauty of the Earth” that I guess is actually a church hymn, but is sung by a band called BarlowGirl. I don’t know much about them, but they have really nice voices! Anyway, something about this song really resonates with me and I have no idea why.
4. What’s the most ridiculous/ obsessive thing you’ve ever done for a fandom/ obsession?
Hmm… to be honest I can’t really think of anything! Well, unless if you count collecting things. I love anything with Kirby on it of course. I also have 7 different Animal Crossing games and 2 more that I am importing that should be arriving soon… yeah, that might be a bit of an Animal Crossing obsession. I am not ashamed! 😉
Bonus question: Would you rather have every Wednesday off or a three day weekend/ four day work week?
Wednesdays off sound very tempting, but I would go for the three day weekend/ four day work week! I’d rather just get all the work out of the way and have more days off in a row!
Now, The Shameful Narcissist and I have a lot of the same blogging friends, so a lot of you have already been nominated for the award! I don’t want to pester you guys with double nominations, but I would like to nominate two of my other of my blogging friends that bring a lot of sunshine to my blogging experience: DirtPoorDuchess and YvoCaro! You guys are always there with kind words and interesting comments, and I really appreciate you! 🙂 In any case, please consider yourselves all nominated by me! I don’t want anyone left out!
Here’s a few questions if anyone wants to answer them!
1. What is your favorite season?
2. What is your favorite place you’ve been on vacation?
3. How long have you lived in your current city?
4. What is your favorite breed of dog?
There, those are completely random questions! 😉 Like I said, everyone is nominated, so feel free to answer any or all of these questions! Thanks to everyone who reads this! 🙂